Founded in 2013, Women Empowerment Safety and Security (WESS) is my NGO venture, formed by an effective collaboration of 14 powerful businesswomen, sharing the common dream of promoting women empowerment and safer community in India. WESS offers an excellent platform to women, men, and children, for enhancing their self-confidence and developing awareness for their personal security. My sole objective behind incorporating this organization is to create a safe and secure society, which is free of gender discrimination, and where, each citizen holds utmost respect for his fellow citizens. With the help of various self-defense workshops and programs conducted by WESS, my aim is to empower women of our society, to enable them to face and handle untoward incidents.
The activities organized by WESS include the following:
- Imparting primary safety skill education to girls and women at schools, colleges, and corporate houses of Haryana.
- Conducting self-defense training and awareness programs at schools, corporate offices, and community centers in and around Gurgaon.
- Sensitizing rural men and women about their safety and health.
- Conducting events and award functions to motivate women for their achievements in the domain of women empowerment.
- Enabling women to share their success stories and best practices with other fellow members through networking and seminars.